- Health Enterprises Inc. Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint
- Helps relieve Foot and Heel pain Day and Night
- Plantar Fasciitis is one of the most common foot problems
- Overuse injury caused by the tissue that runs along the bottom of the foot (plantar fascia) becoming inflamed resulting in pain when standing
- Night Splint: Helps relieve morning foot pain by stretching the Plantar Fascia
- Recent studies suggest an 80%-90% success rate for Night Splints in treating Plantar Fasciitis
- Helps keep foot in neutral position during sleep/rest
- Allows for occasional flexing of foot during use
- Day Arch Brace: Increases comfort while standing and walking. Lifts the plantar fascia to distribute pressure more evenly. Lightweight comfortable support.
Brought by a manufacturer Health Enterprises Inc.